Brew methods for AeropressThe Aeropress is a coffee maker, and therefore people play with it to try to get the bet out of their coffee maker
I have found a few guides on the Aeropress. The important thing is the grind and the temp of the water the champs say 82 deg C is good
|Aeropress being plunged|
Here are a few guides I found:
- Heat the water (so it is 80 ° when you pour it over the coffee)
- Grind the specialty grade coffee, slightly finer than filter grind (20 grams)
- Turn the Aeropress upside down and soak the filter paper with hot water
- Put coffee grinds into the Aeropress (the right way round) and pour the 80 degrees water over it, almost to the top.
- Stir for 10-12 seconds
- Heat the cup (pour boiling water in it), and then slowly push the coffee in the cup – stop before you hear the air.
- Then serve